‘Garden Court Mediation really went out of their way both in the arrangements for the mediation and on the day to accommodate the parties. We are very grateful and impressed that we were not rushed in any way, despite overrunning and without that Settlement would not have been possible’
– solicitor in a civil action for damages
Garden Court Mediation wishes to thank Sir Alan Ward for his dedication and support whilst chair of the Civil Mediation Council and welcomes Sir David Foskett as CMC’s new chair.
Sir David took up the role on 1 June 2019 and said:
“I am delighted to have been invited to take over from Alan Ward as Chair of the Civil Mediation Council. As ever, Alan will be a hard act to follow and the Council is greatly in his debt for the hard work and support he has given it over the last six years. I acted as a mediator before my appointment as a judge and have been an active supporter of the process during my judicial career. I am looking forward to bringing that experience into the mediation process and, more importantly, with the assistance of my colleagues in the Council, to advancing the cause of mediation at a time when the need for the assisted resolution of disputes without recourse to litigation or other proceedings is more pressing than ever.”
Welcome to Garden Court Mediation
We offer a flexible, high quality mediation service for all, from the initial inquiry through to the mediated settlement agreement. Our aim is to help you find a resolution to your dispute as quickly and effectively as possible in your circumstances.
Litigating your dispute in court can be expensive, stressful and time consuming. Mediation is a widely used form of alternative dispute resolution which can be arranged quickly. It is very cost effective with settlement being reached in over 75% of our cases and feedback from parties is regularly that our mediators are ‘excellent’.
Garden Court Mediation, located within Garden Court Chambers provides you with:-
- Barrister accredited mediators covering all civil, commercial and family disputes
- Fair fees which include free use of rooms in accessible, central London Chambers for the mediation
- A quick, efficient and confidential service from a specialist administrator who is a mediator
- The facility to engage the other party/parties in mediation
- Mediators who can mediate with or without lawyers present
- A dedicated website with information on mediation, FAQs and fees.
‘I’m enormously relieved that it’s been resolved and Garden Court played a vital role in that’
– party in a property dispute