Garden Court Mediation is very sad to learn of the death of Sir Henry Brooke. A former member of our mediation panel, Sir Henry was always encouraging with a clear vision for mediation’s place in dispute resolution.
Humorous, compassionate and self-effacing, he will be much missed.
Welcome to Garden Court Mediation
We offer a flexible, high quality mediation service for all, from the initial inquiry through to the mediated settlement agreement. Our aim is to help you find a resolution to your dispute as quickly and effectively as possible in your circumstances.
Litigating your dispute in court can be expensive, stressful and time consuming. Mediation is a widely used form of alternative dispute resolution which can be arranged quickly. It is very cost effective with settlement being reached in over 75% of our cases and feedback from parties is regularly that our mediators are ‘excellent’.
Garden Court Mediation, located within Garden Court Chambers provides you with:-
- Barrister accredited mediators covering all civil, commercial and family disputes
- Fair fees which include free use of rooms in accessible, central London Chambers for the mediation
- A quick, efficient and confidential service from a specialist administrator who is a mediator
- The facility to engage the other party/parties in mediation
- Mediators who can mediate with or without lawyers present
- A dedicated website with information on mediation, FAQs and fees.